Combined CIPP/E & CIPM (GDPR ready)
By combining the CIPP/E and CIPM credentials, you are equipped to meet the DPO requirements in Germany and Europe. CIPP/E refers to the knowledge a DPO must have about the European legislative framework and CIPM to the aspects necessary to manage a company's data protection concerns.
Our training in conjunction with certifications strengthens your professional profile by deepening your knowledge accross multiple jurisdictions and implementing privacy. And it provides you with credentials which are globally recognised. Our trainers provide you with all relevant information for the role of data protection expert. We constantly update trainings and materials to reflect the latest developments and best practices in data protection and certification exams. In a small training group you will receive personal, tailor-made advice and practical training. After completing the training, our trainers are available to answer further questions you may have.
European data protection expert - CIPP/E
- Introduction to European data protection
- European regulatory authorities
- Legal framework
- Compliance with European data protection laws and regulations
- International Data Transfers
Download here the outline of Body of Knowledge.
Privacy Program Management - CIPM
- How to create an enterprise vision
- How to structure the privacy team
- How to Develop and Implement a privacy project and compliance strategy
- How to communicate correctly with all contact persons
- How to carry out quality controls
- The operational lifecycle of data protection compliance
Download the outline of Body of Knowledge here .
Dates coming soon
10117 Berlin, Germany
3.799 € excl. VAT
The training includes
- Four training days
- Participant handbooks (digital)
- IAPP German language-term glossary
- CIPP/E & CIPM sample questions
- CIPP/E & CIPM examination costs
Food and drinks are included. In addition, you will receive an IAPP membership for one year.
iapp, DPO certificate; CIPP/E; privacy diploma, Berlin, International Association of Privacy Professionals, Privacy Company, Certified Information Privacy Professional Europe, Germany, training; IAPP Training, Mindspace; data protection, GDPR Ready, CIPM, Certified Information Privacy Manager