Privacy Company facilitates a pragmatic approach to GDPR compliance
The General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR, updates privacy regulations for organisations to comply with. Under the GDPR, the duties your organisation could be responsible for include the following:
- Performing Data Protection Impact Assessments for potentially high-risk processing of personal data, such as personal medical data.
- Notifying the individuals concerned and the Data Protection Authority of data breaches, such as the loss of a USB memory stick.
- Appointing a Data Protection Officer (DPO).
- Maintaining a record of processing activities, such as customer data.
- Raising and sustaining privacy awareness in your organisation.
Privacy Company translates complex regulations into easy-to-use methodologies and sustainable solutions for your organisation. With our expertise and Privacy Nexus, training and DPO services, we help your organisation with a pragmatic approach to GDPR compliance.