Data Protection Officer (DPO) as a Service
As an organisation, you have a duty to appoint a data protection officer (DPO) if you are a public authority or body, or if you carry out certain types of processing activities. But you might have a temporary shortage of such an officer, or you might not yet have or want a structural, internal solution for this.
Privacy Company can provide you with an external DPO: a DPO as a service. The DPO role will be fulfilled by one of Privacy Company’s senior consultants with DPO experience. This person will be registered as a DPO in the register of the Data Protection Authority. This authority will also be the lead authority in case of an investigation or complaint. During holidays or absence, there will always be a backup provided from the Privacy Company team.
- An external Data Protection Officer (DPO) to act as the internal supervisor for your organisation as required by the GDPR
- The DPO has an independent role and can report directly to the highest management level
- The DPO will inform and advise about your organisations’ obligations pursuant to the GDPR and Member State dataprotection provisions
- The DPO will monitor compliance in line with the background described above
- The DPO will advise where requested with regard to data protection impact assessments
- The DPO will cooperate with the supervisory authority (DPA) and function as their contact point
- Tap into the knowledge of Privacy Company’s highly experienced senior DPO’s
- Hit the ground running by onboarding hands-on DPO experience in organisations across all sorts of industries
- Mitigate Privacy Risks of your DPO availability with the Fallback option to a whole team of experienced DPO’s at Privacy Company
- Onboard years of experience with alignmentwith the Data Protection Authorities (DPA)