The GDPR is a law with some open norms. This gives your organisation room to decide on specific directions and the level of ambition. But how do you set your strategic goals in such a way that it enables you to make justified decisions on how your organisation uses personal data? How do you effectively prepare for future privacy compliance taking into account changing laws, regulatory requirements and technological developments? What new issues will the ePrivacy Regulation bring to the table?
We help you with defining your Privacy Strategy. The strategy reflects your goals and ambitions within the context of privacy and data protection laws. An effective and successful privacy program that is built not just on knowledge of the relevant laws and how to comply with them, but also with the experience that comes through dealing with the specific challenges within your industry.
- We start with an interactive workshop with internal privacy stakeholders
- We will draft a privacy strategy document based on the input from the workshop
- Together we will work on alignment with your stakeholders
- You have your Privacy Strategy ready to be confirmed on boardroom level
- Onboard strategic privacy knowledge in your organisation
- Get a multidisciplinary view on privacy challenges
- Create cross functional commitment on your privacy strategy
Privacy Strategy.; strategic privacy