Anouk is Privacy Advisor at Privacy Company. She is working on complex legal issues in the information society and has several years of experience as a consultant and trainer in the data protection field.
Anouk has experience in, and is a public speaker on, crucial CIPP/E themes including data breach notifications, how to conduct Data Protection Impact Assessments, and training employees about privacy awareness in the workspace.
- Guided the GDPR implementation at a large retail organisation, private transport organisation and a public broadcaster
- Performed several DPIA’s and also trained organisations, clients and other Privacy Officers how to carry out a DPIA
- Assessed and handled data breaches for clients and also trained organisations, clients and other Privacy Officers how to deal with data breaches
- Spoke at CPDP2019 in a panel about the obligation to report data breaches
- Developes strategies and procedures to become GDPR compliant