Erwin is Director at Privacy Company. He combines functional/technical competence in data protection and information management with program management capabilities.
Erwin has experience in, and is an author on, crucial CIPM themes including creating effective strategies for developing and implementing programs, achieving buy-in and aligning stakeholders, integrating privacy requirements into organisational policies, and tracking performance.
- Managing (privacy) projects, restructuring organisations and designing and implementing governance structures with commissioners including Ministries, big corporates and boutique consultancy firms.
- Implementing data standardisation programs, e.g. tax reporting, e-invoicing and filing annual financial statements. The overarching program, accounting for €260bn annually, is awarded as European Best Practice by the EIPA.
- Author on governance and program management, in cooperation with Delft University of Technology.
- Industry experience in health care, financial services, government, human resources, transportation, and start-ups/scale-ups.
- Work experience in Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, The Netherlands and the United Kingdom.
- Educational background in Economics & Business (MSc.) with certifications in Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM), Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN), eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL), Risk Management (Frankfurt School of Finance & Management) and PRINCE2®.