Data Protection Impact Assessment
Before carrying out processing activities that are likely to pose a high risk to individuals’ rights and freedoms, you are obliged to do a Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA or Privacy Impact Assessment, PIA) under the GDPR. But how do you systematically and comprehensively analyse your data processing activities? And how do you identify and mitigate the accompanying data protection risks?
We will do the DPIA for you, or together with you. Based on detailed analysis of the legal and technical impact of your data processing activities we will give you a tailored privacy impact assessment and recommendations on whether to start or proceed with the processing activities, or to implement required mitigating measures. The DPIA results can be easily used in the decision making process to onboard GDPR proof new systems or launch new services.
- We will start by defining the scope of your DPIA together with you
- Together we will gather all required information from your organisation and suppliers
- We will make a full Data Protection Impact Assessment with our legal and technical experts
- You will receive a tailor-made report with an overview of conclusions, recommendations and priorities
- Tap into the knowledge of our leading expert team with a unique combination of legal andtechnical expertise
- Privacy Company has a large track record in performing DPIAs, varying from smaller to highly complex DPIA's
- We can also advise and help you with the measures to mitigate the privacy risks
DPIA; DPIA advice; DPIA consultant; DPIA expert; GDPR DPIA