You understand the importance of privacy. Not only is the protection of data required by law, it is also increasingly recognized as a unique selling point to build customer trust. But how well is this arranged within your organisation? What is the state of affairs with regard to the GDPR? Which processes and documentation are already present and sufficient in your organisation. And to what extent does your register of processing activities comply?
With our GDPR self assessment, we help you assess how well privacy compliance is documented and organised in your organisation. Together we make a high level overview of the status of the performance of your organisation for the GDPR requirements.
- We will help you to do the privacy self-assessment of your organisation with a targeted questionnaire we will provide
- This questionnaire is also based on the new ISO 27701norm for privacy management
- We will check the quality of your main privacy documentation
- Together, we will evaluate the results of the self-assessment
- You will receive a debrief of the findings, recommendations, and a listing of priorities
- We will present the results together in a call with the main privacy stakeholders
- Use the approach of experienced privacy professionals for this self-assessment
- Get direct feedback on the results and define your privacylevel
- Discuss the results and align privacy priorities with one of our privacy experts
- The results are the starting point for the implementation of GDPR controls to avoid privacy risks
- We can also help you to implement the GDPR prioritiesfor your organisation