In this module you will increase your knowledge about the Telecommunications Act and the ePrivacy Regulation in relation to the GDPR, but especially about how you can optimally prepare now for the impact that the Regulation will have on your daily marketing activities in the near future.
After this training:
- You know the relationship between GDPR and the ePrivacy Regulation;
- You know what to expect and do with the upcoming e-Privacy Regulation?
- You know the main concepts of ePrivacy, including 'service provider', 'network provider', 'subscribers' and 'users';
- You can explain and substantiate when marketing is 'requested' and when 'unsolicited';
- You can explain when permission is valid and give examples of permission that meets this requirement;
- You know the rules regarding cookies and how to meet the requirements.
The training includes